The 2015 UFE results will be released to candidates, firms, and the public on Friday, August 28, 2015. Transcripts will be available for candidates and firms to download through Candidate/Firm Portal.
On Friday, August 28, the results will be released as follows:
7:00 am PDT/8:00 am MDT/9:00 am CDT
- A list of successful candidates (UFE Candidate numbers only) is posted on the legacy CASB website (www.casb.com). Each provincial body posts a list in the same format, or a link to the CASB website.
- All candidates’ transcripts are available through the portal.
8:00am PDT/9:00am MDT/10:00am CDT
- All candidates may phone CPAWSB Student Services at 1-866-420-2350 to confirm their results.
10:00am PDT/11:00am MDT/12:00pm CDT
- Lists containing names of successful candidates and honour roll members are posted on the legacy CASB website.
- Provincial bodies issue media releases.
Accessing Candidate/CATO Portals
- The results page of the CASB website will include links to the portals.
- Candidates' user IDs and passwords are the same as the ones used to access D2L.
- Firms requiring ID or password reminders should contact email@example.com. Information will only be provided to the contact on file.
- Firms who haven’t previously used Firm Portal, please email moduleregistration @casb.com for your access information, which will only be provided to the contact on file. If you have any questions, please email moduleregistration @casb.com.
Note: Candidates who have completed their practical experience may submit their Confirmation of Practical Experience forms to CPAWSB Student & Support Services before the results release.
The form is available on the forms section of the CASB website here: http://www.casb.com/Forms.aspx. Following the results release, the provincial bodies will contact successful candidates with information about applying for membership.