Students attend evaluation centres at the end of each module to write evaluation cases, or when they challenge the Uniform Evaluation (UFE). CASB needs IT support staff to provide an appropriate level of service for students at the evaluation centres.
The IT support staff provides technical assistance for those few students who may encounter technical difficulties at the start of, at some point during, or at the conclusion of the evaluation.
- 8:00am to 3:00pm on evaluation day, or for each day of UFE/simulated UFE
- Evaluation centres are located in:
- Comfort with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows Explorer
- Ability to quickly navigate a hard drive to recover hidden files
- Problem solving and handling people who are in stressful, exam-writing situations
- IT support staff must supply their own laptops (with a minimum two USB ports), portable printers, toner, and cell phones. CASB will supply the paper for printing.
For more information, check out the FAQs, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or download the application form.